- Non profit calculates living wage
- Child-poverty report calls for tax hikes: Increase to 1990s levels would bring in up to $2 billion
- Survey examines impact of losing Summer Temporary Employment Program
- Helping out impoverished children
- $17.36 per hour needed to get by in Edmonton, says living wage report
'We heard loud and clear from people … that changes should be made,'
Natasha Riebe · CBC News ·
CBC Edmonton reported on the City of Edmonton's plans to create the City's first LGBTQ2 advisory committee. The decision was partly based on the research and report prepared by the Edmonton Social Planning Council.
Read the full article here: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/lgbtq2-advisory-committee-1.4570827