- Lower income Edmonton household subsidies cut $50 a month
- Op-Ed: All parties must be prepared to compromise to prioritize human-rights approach to affordable housing (July 9, 2020)
- 'Vital Signs' report shows new immigrants still attracted to Edmonton
- Food security report says Edmonton grocery prices have more than doubled
- The cost of poverty: Those who suffer most are those who have no choice
'We heard loud and clear from people … that changes should be made,'
Natasha Riebe · CBC News ·
CBC Edmonton reported on the City of Edmonton's plans to create the City's first LGBTQ2 advisory committee. The decision was partly based on the research and report prepared by the Edmonton Social Planning Council.
Read the full article here: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/lgbtq2-advisory-committee-1.4570827