- 'Vital Signs' report shows new immigrants still attracted to Edmonton
- Adopt-A-Teen: Scale of poverty hard to ignore
- Renovating the Edmonton Remand Centre a costly procedure
- Edmonton families not spending enough on healthy food, report suggests
- Edmonton agencies brace for more poor as oil prices fall
'We heard loud and clear from people … that changes should be made,'
Natasha Riebe · CBC News ·
CBC Edmonton reported on the City of Edmonton's plans to create the City's first LGBTQ2 advisory committee. The decision was partly based on the research and report prepared by the Edmonton Social Planning Council.
Read the full article here: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/lgbtq2-advisory-committee-1.4570827