Brett Lambert has worked in a number of communications roles at the University of Alberta as well as non-profit organizations such as Native Counselling Services of Alberta and Public Interest Alberta. Brett has a Diploma in Journalism from Grant MacEwan as well as a Bachelor of Arts and Master’s degree in Library and Information Studies at the University of Alberta. Brett lives on the south side of Edmonton with his wife, Diana, and two young sons.
Recent Posts by Brett
- Blog: It’s time for an upgrade: Improving emergency shelter standards in Edmonton (10/11/2021)
- Op-Ed: Child Care Should Be a Priority in Edmonton’s Civic Election (9/23/2021)
- fACT Sheet: Get Out & Vote! Election Information for Edmonton Voters (9/16/2021)
- Media Release: Edmonton Social Planning Council Launches the Social Well-Being Tracker, Which Measures the Collective Health of Edmonton (7/13/2021)
- Media Release: Joint Statement on the British Columbia and Canadian Government Agreement on a National System of Early Learning and Child Care (7/9/2021)
Research Services and Capacity Building Coordinator