Jenn Rossiter completed her MA from York University, Toronto, in International Development Studies, during which time she studied child protection policies and informal childcare practices. Recognizing the importance of grassroots development, she has since aimed to translate her international experiences into domestic practice. Jenn spent several years working at the University of Alberta, most recently with the Faculty of Native Studies learning more about Alberta and Treaty 6. Respectfully connecting this knowledge with her social sciences background has been rewarding, and a practice that grounds her ongoing work.
Recent Posts by Jenn
- Research Update: September 2021 (9/13/2021)
- Research Update: June 2021 (6/25/2021)
- Blog: Poverty in Canada: A Progress Report (4/19/2021)
- Research Update: March 2021 (3/22/2021)
- Feature Report — Confronting Racism with Data: Why Canada Needs Disaggregated Race-Based Data (2/24/2021)
Research Services and Capacity Building Coordinator