Susan has been Executive Director of the Edmonton Social Planning Council for over 15 years, contributing to the organization’s mission of improving social conditions and addressing issues of poverty and inequality in the community. Her expertise and experience have been instrumental in guiding the council’s policy recommendations and advocacy efforts.
Susan has collaborated on numerous research projects throughout her tenure, examining various social and economic issues in Edmonton and beyond. Her collaborative work has contributed to developing evidence-based policy solutions and has been widely recognized by stakeholders and policymakers. Susan’s commitment to social justice and equity has made her an invaluable Edmonton Social Planning Council member and a true champion for positive change in the community.
Recent Posts by Susan
- Statement on Danielle Smith’s Affordability Measures (11/25/2022)
- Op-Ed: Without a municipal census, Edmonton is leaving money on the table (10/26/2022)
- Be a Volunteer for our 2022 Casino Fundraiser Event! (4/12/2022)
- Apply to be a Board Member with the Edmonton Social Planning Council (3/14/2022)
- Request for Services: Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Audit (3/7/2022)
Strategic Research Coordinator