Research Update — August 2020
The Edmonton Social Planning Council, in collaboration with our volunteers, strives to provide stakeholders and community members with up-to-date reviews on recently published social research reports and publications.
In this issue, we have the following reviews:
- COVID-19 and the Future of Long-Term Care Reviewed by Mona Haimour
- Economic Implications of Social Distancing Reviewed by Natty Klimo
- Youth Homelessness and COVID-19 Reviewed by Mohamed Mohamed
- A Look at Alberta’s Oil and Gas Bailout by Hanna Nash
- Job Transformation and Automation Reviewed by Jenn Smyth
Become a Member
By getting involved with the Edmonton Social Planning Council, you add your voice to our message of positive social development and policy change.