Research Update: June 2021
The Edmonton Social Planning Council, in collaboration with our volunteers, strives to provide stakeholders and community members with up-to-date reviews on recently published social research reports and publications.
In this issue, we have the following reviews:
- A Pandemic of Inequalities – Reviewed by Mayrane Galante
- Long-Term Care and Federalism – Reviewed by Rebecca Jansen
- Early Learning and Child Care in Alberta – Reviewed by Hanna Nash
- Taking Stock at the One-Year Mark: The Socio-Economic Impacts of COVID-19 in Canada – Reviewed by Laurel Van De Keere
- Reviewing and Restructuring Canada’s Immigration Policy and Programs After COVID-19 – Reviewed by Jayme Wong
Click on image to view online.