Research Update: March 2021
The Edmonton Social Planning Council, in collaboration with our volunteers, strives to provide stakeholders and community members with up-to-date reviews on recently published social research reports and publications.
In this issue, we have the following reviews:
- Homelessness and COVID-19: A Look Into System and Shelter Impacts and Responses In 2020 – Reviewed by Jayme Wong
- Privatization Pressure in Alberta Health Care – Reviewed by Jessica Shannon
- Moving Forward and Building Back Better: Policy Considerations for a Resistant, Resilient, and Responsive Canada – Reviewed by Harnoor Kochar
- Youth Empowered: Using Participatory Action Research to Understand ABC Youth Experiences with Mental Health – Reviewed by Asheika Sood
- Basic Income as a Pandemic Recovery Option – Reviewed by Mohamed Mohamed
- End-of-Life Decision-Making—Progress Since 2011 – Reviewed by Shawna Ladouceur
- Edmonton Chamber Recommends Ways to Forge Our Future – Reviewed by Akshya Boopalan
- Supporting Informal Caregivers in Canada – Reviewed by Harman Khinda
- Recovering from COVID and Beyond—A Review of the Downtown Business Association of Edmonton’s Plan for Economic Recovery and Revitalization – Reviewed by Hanna Nash
- Examining Mental Health Supports During a Pandemic – Reviewed by Aastha Tripathi
- Current Obstacles to the Implementation of UNDRIP – Reviewed by Debyani Sarker
Click the image to view the document online.