Research Update: December 2021
December 6, 2021
The Edmonton Social Planning Council, in collaboration with our volunteers, strives to provide stakeholders and community members with up-to-date reviews on recently published social research reports and publications.
In this issue, we have the following reviews:
- COVID-19 Exposing Vulnerabilities in Migrant Care Workers in Canada: Recommendations – Reviewed by Carrie-Anne Cyre
- Limitations of Housing Strategies: Gender-Based Analysis – Reviewed by Eanimi Agube
- Strengthening Canada’s Food System by Reducing Food Waste – Reviewed by Luis Alejandro Murcia
- Rural Women: Sociodemographic Characteristics of Women in Remote Communities – Reviewed by Dharma Johnston
- Evictions in Canada: Understanding the Causes and Consequences of Housing Instability – Reviewed by Hanna Nash
- Renewed Focus on an Old Problem: Youth Opioid Use in Alberta from 2018-2021 – Reviewed by Jayme Wong
- A National Guaranteed Basic Income Program: Not so Basic – Reviewed by Shawna Ladouceur
Related categories: ESPC Publications: Research Updates
Click on image.