2020 – January – Research Update
- Public Engagement on Affordable Housing in Edmonton Reviewed by Akshya Boopalan
- Supporting Vulnerable Tenants in Non-Profit Housing Reviewed by Agatha Briglio
- A Critical Time: Special Report on Emerging Adults Leaving Children Services Care Reviewed by Alysia Elliott
- Review of Educational and Labour Market Outcomes of Children with an Immigrant Background by their Region of Origin Reviewed by Hanna Nash
- Alberta Proves Yes We Can! Reduce Poverty Reviewed by Shawna Ladouceur
- Indigenous Early Learning and Child Care in Edmonton Reviewed by Reem Saraya
Your donation helps us do our work. It keeps our social research current and comprehensive. It allows us to take on bigger projects and make a greater impact in the community
Become a Member
By getting involved with the Edmonton Social Planning Council, you add your voice to our message of positive social development and policy change.
Apply To Be A Volunteer
We have many volunteer opportunities including Research Reviews and Newsletter Writing, Focus Groups, Special Events, Photography and/or Videography, Casino, Board of Directors.